Anything and everything goes, do not get butthurt in here
Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball (Z, Gt, All), Kill la Kill, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fate / Stay Night (both original and unlimited blade works), Fate / Zero, Attack on Titan. Initial D(Dream), Midnight Wangon, Knights of Sidonia, Psycho Pass

all great animes, ive aslo kept up with the Manga (Comic / visual novels)

but just seeing what good. im just now starting RWBY (red, white, black yellow)

i really enjoy animes, yeah some of you guys may say cartoons are for children, but IMHO, anime has a lot of turns, plot twist and/or events that are unimaginable.

anime has a lot to offer. to me, its like sitting on a bean bag, reading a good book.

highlighted ones are series i really enjoyed
Last edited by Noname on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RWBY was kinda neat... different at least.

I enjoy a lot of the smaller run things like Zone of the Enders, Afro Smurai, Samurai 7, Claymore, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Patlabor Mobile Police, Appleseed.. and I had one on DVD called "Aria".. about a girl bounty hunter fighting an alien parasite that absorbs her brother... it was pretty awesome. Loved the Gundam Wing series, but never became fully vested in the full Gundam universe, since I jumped into the middle of it by accident.

I also really liked Cowboy Bebop.. as well as Outlaw Star.

I have also really enjoyed the recent one on Netflix.. Knights of Sidonia. Currently I'm catching up on the entirety of Dragonball Z (Season 5 atm heading towards the Cell Games). I also intend to watch Full Metal Alchemist from start to finish. I've only been through the first 5 episodes.
Also:

Ninja Scroll kicked ass.. but Ninja Scroll: Resurrection sucked ass.
Loved the original Ghost in the Shell, but it got too weird/boring after that

... to this day I an hopeful for a well done Akira Live-action movie.

Wicked city wasn't bad (1987 Anime), but it was just a "movie".. could have easily been adapted into a series though it was pretty 'adult'.

Lastly:

Karas: The Prophecy and Karas: The Revelation had some of the coolest damn animation and combat I've seen in Anime.
nice ian, yeah thos are some animes ive heard of. afro ninja was awesome. lol

kill la kill i just finished resonantly i really like it a lot.

i saw the live action attack on titan, it was alright. kinda really different from the manga/anime
I am mostly disgusted with you people....with some leniency to the Ninja Scroll(movie), why you ask....no one brought up Vampire Hunter D or even X.....

Lots of great anime but mostly new - 10 years old, I am very picky with my likes and it spans to the 80s...maybe 70s.
Bleach,DragonBall series, vampire hunter D, Trigun,.cowboy bebop, devil may cry, blood plus (Hans Zimmer helped with this soundtrack, it's the best soundtrack on the list), Gundam wing, original 1984 transformers.... think that's it... I've seen way more but these are the only ones i can rewatch
speedbumpLV wrote:RWBY was kinda neat... different at least.

I enjoy a lot of the smaller run things like Zone of the Enders, Afro Smurai, Samurai 7, Claymore, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Patlabor Mobile Police, Appleseed.. and I had one on DVD called "Aria".. about a girl bounty hunter fighting an alien parasite that absorbs her brother... it was pretty awesome Regroupement de crédit. Loved the Gundam Wing series, but never became fully vested in the full Gundam universe, since I jumped into the middle of it by accident.

I also really liked Cowboy Bebop.. as well as Outlaw Star.

I have also really enjoyed the recent one on Netflix.. Knights of Sidonia. Currently I'm catching up on the entirety of Dragonball Z (Season 5 atm heading towards the Cell Games). I also intend to watch Full Metal Alchemist from start to finish. I've only been through the first 5 episodes.

It must be very fun, but is it suitable for children under 4 years. I would like you to give me a copy.
In the last few years anime became one of the most favourite ways of online entertainment. Little Witch Academia is my favourite one but unfortunately I don't have enough time to watch new series as I’m swamped with paperwork and every weekend I work hard to finish my essays for GPALabs
To come back through the spam back to the main topic, I've been watching a lot of anime over the course of the last 3-4 years, and the ones I really loved were Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Girls und Panzer, Library Wars, Re:Creators and Made in Abyss.

Storing Antique & Vintage Earringswendy_trades[…]

Different Types of Earring Hookswendy_tradesss2019[…]

Lucky patcher is an one stop solution for Android […]

TutuApp

There is no doubt in the app you can easily downlo[…]