People with deep pockets that want to stay N/A

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By Dollinski
I have a 2007 6sp 2.0s sentra. It's dead. the tranny gave out (wont work in reverse or 6th) the engine has been burning oil for months, maybe a year (fried piston rings) i assume. most of this came from the cheap mods I did, cut out the resonator, and added a muffler. i installed a cold air intake. im sure those two things helped destroy my engine as i did not get it tuned or anything. I have had this car since 2007, bought it with 23 miles on it. i love the car.

I want to spend stupid money on this, but i dont want to stay where i am. getting another MR is not worth my time or money. I want to know if i can swap in a QR25DE engine, get a tranny, ecu, exhaust, and whatever else i would need. will this motor fit? i tried my damnest to learn and research before starting a new topic. but it's hard, most topics are for people already with the SER models.

any help is appreciated.
By Dollinski
welp. shortly after posting this, i found a shop in my state that specializes with sentra's. they can do all the work needed for under $8k.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]