Follow this wire diagram:
http://64.85.6.121/diagrams/printpage.asp?ModelID=15286&MakeID=5

Installation of the avital 4111 remote start ONLY with option of pkall immobilizer bypass
(if needed)read below:

First you need to identify if your car has the anti theft immobilizer system installed. just look at your windshield. if you see a blinking red light then you need the PKALL bypass module listed in the picture..:
this car didnt have one.

To wire up the pkall, you will need to bypass the security led by interrupting the wire located at the key cylinder.
otherwise you can use the 556uw and place an extra key in the box and wrapp the coil around the key cyclinder..

easy method is 556uw..
just use the red,black, and blue wires and place the rf loop around the key cylinder..place the key in the box and close it up.

advanced method/harder method with out leaving a key in the car is pkall..

remove the trim around the keyring..
remove the screws from the bottom and snap off the cover
AT THE KEY CYLINDER JUST BELOW THE KEY HOLE YOU WILL SEE A 6 OR 8 PIN HARNESS.

IF YOU HAVE 6 PIN , PIN 6 IS YOUR DATA WIRE, PIN 3 IS SECURITY LED, PIN 2 IS IGNITION AND PIN 1 IS 12V BATTERY.

IF YOU HAVE AN 8 PIN HARNESS, PIN 8 IS DATA, PIN 4 IS SECURITY LED, PIN 2 IS IGNITION PIN 1 IS 12V BATTERY

On the pkall module you will be using both harnesses..(follow instructions in the box)
you will need: wires
purple/white = data
blue/white = (-) while running from remote start
pink = ignition

2nd harness: wires
light green (cut the ignition wire in half at key cylinder and place this wire on the car side of the wire)
orange/brown (this goes on the key side of the ign wire)
orange/green (cut the security led wire in half and place this wire on the car side of the wire at the key cylinder)
brown (this wire goes to the key side of the harness..)

..simple..lol

now, HOW TO install the rest of the alarm/remote start: i have pics

start off by removing the screw behind the pocket, and lower right of the dash panel.

next remove the obd harness

now remove the two 10 mm bolts and remove bracket

now you should be able to see the black loom with wires inside.. cut and remove the loom off the bundle..

to the right you can see a white box with two harnesses, these are your door locks,door triggers,horn,and factory disarm wires
follow the sheet provided above to find the colors you need.. everything is right there..

locate the brake wire (red/green) at the brake pedal switch harness..

this vehicle has 2 starter wires so you will need a relay and wire up like so:
small thin purple wire (-) will go to terminal 85(black)
terminal 87 and 86 (red and brown) will be 12v +
terminal 87a you will not need
terminal 30 is your output (yellow)
run that together witht he purple wire coming from the remote start:

[imghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/specbee/downsized_0105001228.jpg][/img]

vehicle also has 2nd accessory wire which needs to be powered or else the heat/radio will not work.
some remote starts can use the 2nd ign wire to power as 2nd acc, just need to change this feature in the main menu of the units brain.

now set up the remote start module and remove wires accordingly,

nissans can use the factory remote to open and close doors with the car running so i did not hook up the door lock wires, also the vehicle did not have a factory alarm so i did not use any disarm wires.
place the module to the left behind the fuse box with some zip ties..
run your ign wires parking lights and horn to the steering column. horn is white/green at the SECU to the right of steering.
follow the sheet and match up your colors to make your connections..
use tape and zip ties to keep the work clean

i still had some tape to apply and zip ties lol

from here on out its pretty self explanitory..

have fun!

clutch bypass for sentras now in!!!

i have 3 types of cranks one will work.. i have to test it out to make sure..but logically this is the setup, should work.

type 2
indicates a wire must see ground during crank.
5 pin relay

terminal 87 goes to clutch wire black/red (-)
terminal 86 (+) start output wire form remote start (starter wire)
terminal 85 (-) ground when running from remote start (blue/white wire from remote start)
terminal 30 (-) ground
terminal 87a not used

when you engage r/s make sure you are not in gear! and e-brake is up.__________________
Nice, i do these at work now. We use directed products. Mainly the automate car starters. Nice stuff.
no wonder its the same thing.. avital is directed stuff
Quick question..... My remote start / alarm system I bought does not use the ACC on the ignition, it wants to use ("Air-Conditioner Control Wire") does that make anysense at all? Would that be the same as the ACC2 wire?

It also wants to run a wire for engine status... Im guessing so it knows when it is running... it wants me to wire this into the (-) side of the oil light....

Thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]